You may have some questions about how the guns work or delivery time.
Here are your answers.
1) How long will my order take to be processed?
Orders are processed within 24 hours,
2) How long will delivery take?
it will then take 1-3 business days if you choose next day delivery delivery. If you are using normal shipping it can take anywhere from 3-7 business days.
3) Will I be dealing with a NZ company?
Yes you will, we do have manufactures overseas but all customer service and handling will be deal with in NZ. You will be able to have direct contact to get in touch if ever needed. We also allow pick ups also.
4) Why buy from us?
- Our gun has 20 speeds, that is 15 more than most of the others on the market.
- It has one of the longest battery lives with 6 hours afters after a full charge.
- It is also one of the, if not THE MOST QUIET massage gun on the market today.
- We are a family run NZ business.
5) What if I have a problem with my product?
All our Massage Guns are tested at the manufacture and also at our business in Auckland before sending out. If for some reason there is a problem with your massage gun, we will ask you to send us the product back and we will exchange the product in the first 30 days. If it is after that you are covered on the mechanically parts for 12 months. If a problem occurs we will again replace or repair the unit once we have received the massage gun.
6) Where is pick up?
We have a gym in Henderson and we also allow pick up from our home also.
7) How long should I charge the massage gun for the first time?
Charge the massage gun for 3 hours to start with before use.
DO NOT USE when on charge, this can short fuse the product.
8) How long should I use it for on each area?
We recommend using the massage gun on each area for a minute, you can use it for longer but a minute will help your muscle warm up, increase blood flow and help your muscles.